Are you a young female aspiring to improve your community? If yes! Join us in the Wedu – MekongSkills2Work Network for an exciting opportunity to become the next Rising Stars.
Wedu are looking for women who demonstrate strong leadership potential with the ability to make change happen in their respective home countries and communities and believe in the value of mentorship support.
As a Rising Star, you will get the chance to:
- Realize your leadership development potential through the Wedu Leadership Development Program
- Set future goals and work towards success with the help of your future mentor
- Opportunity to receive funding for your higher education
- Get connected with multinational industries in the MekongSkills2Work Network such as Cisco, Intel, Google, and Microsoft
- Be part of the network of local professionals for the latest opportunities
To become a Rising Star, you need to be:
- Asian Nationality
- Interested in pursuing a university degree at the bachelor, masters or PhD level
- Demonstrate strong leadership potential to become a social change-maker
If you or someone you know has what it takes to become a Rising Star, join us in a webinar on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 from 14:00 - 15:00 hrs and Tuesday, January 25, 2017 from 14:00 - 15:00 hrs to learn more about this opportunity.
Apply by February 15, 2017 http://www.weduglobal.org/apply/rising-star/
For more information, please email Chanikarn@weduglobal.org