Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of MekongSkills2Work Network Portal, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the MekongSkills2Work Network Portal for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using MekongSkills2Work Network Portal you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the MekongSkills2Work Network Portal.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the MekongSkills2Work Network Portal following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Website/Services.
We use a technology called "cookies" as part of our normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Website. A cookie is an element of data that the Website sends to your browser that is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If a particular Service requires you to open an account you will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password for use with that Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will MekongSkills2Work Network Portal be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials ("the Content"), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. MekongSkills2Work Network Portal will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
In using the MekongSkills2Work Network Portal you agree not to:
- use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
- advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the MekongSkills2Work Network Portal through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- We will monitor the Services and are entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
The Website/Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that MekongSkills2Work Network Portal is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
MekongSkills2Work Network Portal and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Portal and the Services) are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws.
MekongSkills2Work Network Portal encourages you to access, copy, re-tweet, share, download and print, view and/or listen to the content on the portal for educational and non-commercial use, provided you credit the MekongSkills2Work Network Portal or references source and abide by any notice or restrictions in the material that you copy, re-tweet, share, download or print.
You must not use MekongSkills2Work Network Portal contents for any other purpose without prior written approval from the MekongSkills2Work Network Portal, including:
- Commercial purposes;
- Republish any MekongSkills2Work Network Portal Content on another website;
- Modify MekongSkills2Work Network Portal Content in any way;
- Use any illustrations, images, video or audio sequences or any graphics within MekongSkills2Work Network Portal Content separately from any accompanying text; and remove any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on MekongSkills2Work Network Portal Content in whole or in part.